Welcome to my world of childish stories from a childish mind.

Now that you re here, why not take a moment, relax & check out some of the stuff I have on here.
All comments are welcome, but please be polite. I hate it when the truth is told. lol
I hope you enjoy what I have written.
Dalton

Monday, November 8, 2010

Loneliness

My heart aches tonight because  of  rejection. I am alone, isolated from the touch of the one I love. The pain is unbearable, causing tears to well up in my eyes. It is the thought of not being able to hold her, to feel that once familiar caress of love. 

Tonight, I am lonely. I feel tortured in my spirit because of the emptiness. I want to say something, to reach out to her, to let her know that I need her. I love love her & I want her.I miss her beside me in our bed. Her touch so special to me. Her love so precious. I am possessed with the haunting scent of being alone, totally alone, because I have no one to care, to touch, to return my love. 

I feel cast aside like a has been, a forgotten love for which no one has anymore use. I was so full of joy & now, I am empty with pain. I am no longer told that I am loved because I am not. I have become the forgotten relic of days of love gone by. 

If only to hold her, to touch her & to know that she loved me. She alone can take away this awful scent of loneliness.  

Copyright  2010 Dalton Lasher
Makwa Websites
makwawebsites@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment