Welcome to my world of childish stories from a childish mind.

Now that you re here, why not take a moment, relax & check out some of the stuff I have on here.
All comments are welcome, but please be polite. I hate it when the truth is told. lol
I hope you enjoy what I have written.
Dalton

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Who Am I?


Someone once asked me what I had accomplished in life & this is how I answered them.
I've tried my best to make people laugh, little children smile & grown ups to chuckle with delight.
I've made folks for awhile forget their troubles & the pressures of everyday life with a joke, a trick or maybe even a funny looking balloon to tease their imagination.
I've made the sick forget about their problems, at least for awhile,
And I've made the handicapped feel like someone really cares, & I do.
I've held little children in my arms,
Received hugs and kissess from old and young alike.
I've tried my level best to give of myself that someone might receive joy,
And because of my giving,
I've gotten many fold over back in the way of love in return.
Who am I?
I am a clown.
No person's life is wasted who has tried to bring happiness to his fellow man.

Bojo The Clown
Dalton Lasher
August 1992

Copyright Makwawebsites 2010

Contact : makwawebsites@yahoo.ca

                                                                                                                                         


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment